As Digital Marketing Director, you will oversee all digital marketing strategies that drive business and brand growth. Digital Marketing is a key part of an integrated marketing team that collaborates with creative and web teams to execute performance-based campaigns.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Strategy & Development: Own and deliver paid performance marketing strategies that support client goals which include persona development, competitive research, strategic channel-based recommendations and initiatives that align with specific KPIs
- Measurement & Analysis: Define data-driven ROI-focused plans that align with performance-based results. Create insight reports that support incremental improvements to optimize the performance of strategies. Goal-oriented, obsessed with improving results, and proactive about turning problems into solutions.
- Team Lead: Work closely with all members of the team to define project-specific objectives. Utilize a continuous improvement mentality to encourage internal teams to grow and adapt in the workplace.
- Client Services: Strategically assess current client services (Paid Advertising and Social Media, Local Search and Review Marketing) and make suggestions to improve business and marketing performance. Define and maintain campaign budgets for paid marketing initiatives.
- Content Creation: Develop, create and manage content calendars for Farmboy internal marketing and our clients. Skills desired: written, video, verbal, creativity.
- 4-6 years of experience in digital marketing, preferably in an agency setting
- Proven leadership experience
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Experienced in commonly used CRMs (HubSpot, Active Campaign, Salesforce)
- Working knowledge of research and analytics platforms
- Advanced SEO & SEM skills
- Customer-centric mentality and experience driving audience-based initiatives
- A collaborative, team-first attitude
- Copywriting experience
- Video editing skills are a plus
This position is full-time with benefits. Salary will be based on experience.